4.07.2005

...not much of anything, for now

Sue me. It's my first post, and I had to go ahead and register and get a damn blog just to leave a comment on someone else's. Not sure where this is going to go. What I do think is that this will finally be a place where my internet/messaging/reading other people's stories addictions merge nicely with my need to finally do some true journaling, which I have been needing to do for close to twenty-five years (since the last time I regularly kept a journal). Right now that need is at crisis level due to losing my daughter, moving to a place I genuinely loathe (although we did get to buy an absolutely gorgeous house), and lots of other stresses.

There you have it.

2 comments:

Erin Ptacek said...

TANI!!!!

TANI!!!!

Holy.... TANI!!!

I almost missed your comment.

I read the AA is overrated blog because the person who writes it sort of digests local news for me. Saves time.

HOW ARE YOU?

Sandy D. said...

Waiting for another post here, T.