Let's see. I met with yet another rabbi this morning -- I'll be re-designing their bulletin. God help me, because it consists of coming up with a new design, creating the template for said design in Publisher, then handing it over to their secretary and seeing just how fast she can destroy the visual integrity of the thing. Still, it's a way to make contacts and show off my skills, if I ever do want to be a productive wage-earner again.
Watched Steel Magnolias tonight on TV. Not the best idea I've ever had. I remember when I first saw it. THE last thing I ever expected was to know EXACTLY what and how the Sally Field character was feeling after the funeral. I absolutely love the movie just as a movie -- completely aside from the subject, I just like the acting and interaction between the main characters -- but it's just too much.
I'm thinking that I need to find a way to put up a page of photos of weird signs around this area. There are some absolutely insane business names and street signs here. One of these days when Jon can watch Emily, I'm going to take the digital camera and finally get shots of all the weird ones. I'd describe a few, but then it would spoil the actual page.
I need some sleep, so that's about it for now. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment