Guess what Jon found?
Apparently it was tucked into the storage rack on the inside of our basement door -- where we keep things like batteries, garbage bags, flashlights, AC adapters -- right by the garbage bags. I cannot imagine how it ended up there. As far as I know I didn't take the garbage out after I brought the wallet down after balancing the checkbook. What? The? FUCK???
Anyway, while I no longer need the old drivers license or credit cards, I am overjoyed at getting my Target and Barnes & Noble gift cards back.
I still wonder if Hannah didn't have something, somehow, to do with this. I distinctly remember looking in that very shelf -- I think all of us did, including Gretchen and Mike.
What.
The.
FUCK?
1 comment:
I am glad you found your walllet. I have spend many a days searching for important things. I stll can't find my favorite watch. You have so much going on I find it difficult to comment. I always resort to fantasy when things are unbearable. I am also potty training and I bit my lip during each accident and clean up. I wish every mother in the world got hand written special passes that allowed us to never feel guilty, have automatic help FOR FREE and personal time. I think you should run away from home alone more often. Go to a movie, a book store, the nearest grocery. It is easy for me to give this advice but hard to take it as I feel there is always so much to do. I just put myself in time out and read a magazine because I can never get through a few pages of a book before I hear MOM! I keep busy and distracted and I know you do as well. I wish i lived closer so we could swap stories more but for now just know I understand.
Denise
Post a Comment