The first 2 are juuuuuust beginning to poke through -- the sharp little edges, anyway. He's been an absolute pill, but seems to be calming down a bit.
Funny; Hannah got her first teeth at 6 months, Emily got them at 3, and Max is halfway in between at 4 1/2 months teething.
I had Sophy babysit for the 2 of them today, which didn't go terribly well -- Max was outraged at the fact that I wasn't there, and that Sophy was not lactating. I did leave bottles, but it just didn't quite cut it.
I did get out briefly this evening, after throwing a mild tantrum about never having a life and Emily being wild and uncontrollable and Max being a human barnacle.
Luckily I was able to refill my Zoloft script while I was out.
Went to the bookstore briefly, wandered around, etc.
Anyway, that's all the drivel for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment