Because points north of us got about 1" of snow, they canceled school. Just as well; I think it would have been hard on everyone to go back barely a day after staying up til midnight and eating crap.
Went to Lisa W's house last night and hung out and ate pizza. The girls ran wild all over the house and Max had a blast with the train table, in between attempts to make a break for the stairs (he is obsessed with climbing stairs, which reminds me I have to figure out a way to rig a gate at the bottom of ours).
It's fun when you get to know a family where the dhs are friends and the kids get along, on top of Lisa's and my friendship.
I'm sitting here with Max sleeping on my lap. I really should try to put him down in his crib, but I know he'd wake up right away and I'd get frustrated and I don't want to get all bent out of shape. It really is getting out of hand, though -- I can't do anything whether he's asleep or awake. Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment