I am obviously getting too old and insane to be trusted with heavy (laptop-sized) machinery. I was so oblivious to even my own pages that I didn't consider the consequences of having the blog linked.
Anyway, we'll see what happens from here.
Right now I'm whipped -- Max is the world's worst co-sleeper, and it seems I have been juggling him and nursing for 12 hours. He's almost 1yo -- this has to stop.
I don't know HOW, because although I no longer think CIO is right up there with war crimes and animal cruelty, I still don't have the strength/guts/wherewithal to follow through with doing it.
Partly because I suspect it wouldn't quite work yet, too -- he's in the height of separation anxiety.
I know the day will come sooner than I think when he will be a lumbering teenage boy who wants to sleep until noon every day, and it's not that I wish his whole childhood away, but I would give ANYTHING for one night of completely uninterrupted sleep, alone, with room service and unlimited cable.
2 comments:
Hey, I see you went private. Did you get dooced by your playgroup?
Probably a good call, regardless.
You probably shouldn't even have a laptop since you've been causing all this turmoil. Because I am such a good friend, I will take that new mac book. Am I nice or what??
Lisa
Post a Comment