1.22.2012

Yes, again.

I'm well aware that "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results", but with that in mind, Max will start at Montessori in a week or so, and Emily will be switching to Montessori next fall. Yes, I know we went through total hell on our first go-round with Emily there, but things have changed at the school, and the long and the short of it is, Max would absolutely thrive in that kind of classroom and not so much in a traditional one. So, there we are.

Emily's pretty cool with switching schools. It helps that three of her best friends will be in the class (Boston, Ridley and Ben M.) and also things at Akiva just aren't that great any more (another long boring rant which I'll spare you).

I can't believe how little I have to say. Bleah. I used to journal up a storm, notebook after notebook after notebook. Granted it was all "me me me" stuff; nothing interesting or political or worth reading if you weren't me, but it was very therapeutic.

Oh well. I'll post more, or not. Stay tuned. Or don't.

No comments: