8.23.2007

grrrr

WHY do they offer a "remember me" option when you sign in if blogger.com NEVER REMEMBERS YOU ANYWAY?

Why does the kindy teacher want everything -- even the individual pencils -- labeled?

Why won't max sleep ANYWHERE but in a moving car or my arms?

Why are people around here so stupid?

Why is it 80 degrees and 8000% humidity? I felt like I was in the rainforest just stepping out to the car to get the school supplies?

Why don't schools supply their own damn pencils, glue and crayons? When I went to kindergarten I didn't need to buy that stuff. Of course, it was almost 40 years ago, but I think the scool supplied us with slate pencils, primers and a water pail, at least.

1 comment:

Sandy D. said...

I *think* you may have your browser set to not accept cookies. When I fooled around with the privacy/security settings, same thing happened to me with blogger.