Well, I for one am glad summer's drawing to a close. I do worry that we might have a repeat of the Montessori disaster when Emily starts Akiva, but I think it might be different -- she is older, her best friend is there, etc. I do know she NEEEEEDS some daily activity/outside the house time, and she's bored, so it will make a difference.
Now if only we could get Max to sleep in his crib, instead of ONLY attached to my boob, or in the car (while driving) or on Jon after he's walked him five miles or so around the living room.
And I'm trying to de-squalor the house one room at a time. It has been a painfully slow process, because everybody is around all the time, and because I have been MAJORLY depressed, but I'm not going to feel any better by continuing to sit in the squalor.
Off to do errands.
No comments:
Post a Comment